The management ofthis new group comes from a long and successful history of serving and building trust withlaw enforcement in
South Africa and
surrounding countries. This has been achieved by providing innovative proven technologies together with the associated training supported
internationally by leading law enforcement companies.
However, the time has come to expand, empower others and serve even better than before with the most complete array of crime scene and forensic
technologies ever to be seen in South Africa.
It goes without saying that no technology is complete without dedicated and sustained training programmes, which are essential to improve the
standards of crime solving in South Africa. Ethemba Forensic Group is committed to this task.
The Ethemba mission statement is "to provide the latest state-of-the-art forensic and crime scene equipment and materials with the associated
training" and also to give back tot he community with educational, feeding and upliftment programmes for the youth.
Our community development director, Maria Gaba, has a wonderful track record in social upliftment. We are proud to announce that Maria will be
able to personally supervise the Ethemba Forensic Group outreach so as to take previous programmes to new higher levels.
Together we look forward to serving you as we go forward to success.
COMPANY MISSION STATEMENT WITH REGARD TO CRIME SOLVING:
• To introduce latest and proven technologies towards crime solving with attention towards simplifying the operation of such crime solving
devices and related training.
• To endeavor totrain crime scene and forensic personnel in order to uplift their capabilities in the various crime scene disciplines.
• To ensure training implemented meets international standards as well as local requirements
• To work towards better co-operation between local and international law enforcement training agencies, so as that South Africa can
benefit from international expertise and accreditation.
• To involve government and local law enforcement agencies as well as the private and business sector so as to create a national
awareness of training programs and introduction of new technologies.
• To demonstrate to the South African public that the quality of policing in South Africa is being lifted by new sustained training programs
and crime solving technologies.
Ethemba Forensic Group, CSI Resource Training and
are supported by many internationally recognized suppliers
to the crime scene
Ethemba is committed to giving back to the disadvantaged, especially children. Currently Ethemba Forensic Group helps to support
AIDS orphans and other disadvantaged children.
Should you have an interest please advise us on the ENQUIRY FORM so that we can give you the website details.